2014 has been very kind to me. I have so many things to be thankful for. In no particular order:
- Spotify. A good friend sold me on Spotify this year and not a day goes by that I am not listening. I love this service.
- Lastfm. Same Spotify friend turned me on to Lastfm and now I can share my love of Kanye West. You can take the boy out of the ghetto but you can’t take the ghetto out of the boy.
- Bonanza. Every day I get to live an entrepreneurs dream. I am doing something really special with a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs. #winning
- P90X and P90X3. These programs were designed for me. Challenging, fun, and rewarding. I never get tired of the exercises and have gotten awesome results.
- The Paleo Diet. My friend introduced me to Paleo. I do not classify being Paleo as a diet because the word “diet” conjures up doing without. I’ll dedicate a blog post to this soon.
- Improv. Dedicated the second half of 2014 to improv and accomplished everything I set out to achieve. I rule.
- Surfing. I spent a considerable amount of time surfing this year. Surfing makes me happy.
- Children. My children constantly remind me why I love being a father. I love watching them grow and become independent adults.
- Friends. My circle of “close” friends is small. Thank you, friends, for being there when I needed you to be there. You’re awesome.
I am sure I left off a bunch of things but that is what year in review posts are for! Happy Thanksgiving!
Leave a Reply